Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1007356, 1008547, 1008548, 1008549, 1008573, 1008588, 1008804, 1008805, 1008807, 1008808,
1008818, 1008866, 1008980, 1008985, 1008990, 1009036, 1009063, 1009089, 1013921R, 2900753,
2900824, 3501440, 3501642, 3501649, 3501665, 3501734, 3501735, 3501736, 3501737, 3501742,
3501743, 3501781, 3501844, 3501845, 3501846, 3501847, 3501848, 3501890, 3501892, 3501893,
3501923, 3501925, 5177, 5374, 5414, 5944, 5945
Q: How do I use the Tablet Input Panel (TIP)?A: Near the Start button, tap
(the keyboard icon) to open the Tablet Input Panel (TIP). Use the TIP to enter data by hand, soft keyboard, or voice into a word processing program or a text-entry form.
- Access the TIP keyboard and writing pad by tapping the tabs near the bottom of the Tablet PC Input Panel.
The text preview pane is an optional window that appears above the Input Panel title bar. You can view converted text in the preview pane, and using the Input Panel text correction feature, you can make changes to text that has been incorrectly recognized before it is sent to the active program. To open the text preview pane, tap Tools, and then tap Text Preview.
- To set up speech options, tap Tools, then tap Speech.
- Open a program for your input (for example, a word processing program or a Web form) before using the writing pad or soft keyboard.
- To adjust writing pad and keyboard settings, tap Tools, and then tap Options.
- For security and accuracy when entering masked text, such as passwords, use the Tablet PC Input Panel's soft keyboard instead of the writing pad.