Power button and reset switch
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1003947, 3500720, 3500721, 3500722, 3500723, 3500725, 3500873, 3500874, 3500920
||Battery LED|| ||Indicates the battery status mode:
- Green light indicates that the battery is fully charged.
- Yellow light indicates that the battery is charging.
- Red light indicates a battery malfunction.
- No light indicates that the computer is running on the battery because the AC adapter is either not connected or is not providing power to the computer.
||Power LED|| ||Indicates the power status mode:
- Steady green light indicates power is on and computer is in operation.
- Flashing green light indicates that the computer is in standby mode.
- Yellow light indicates that CPU utilization is low (idle).
- No light indicates that the computer is off.
||Reset switch|| ||If you need to turn off the computer and cannot use the operating system shut down procedure, use the reset switch. Insert a paper clip to press switch. We recommend only using this method if you have tried pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del or holding down the power
button for 4-5 seconds first. |
||Power button ||Turns power on or off. Can also be configured to
Standby/Resume mode using the Power menu. |