Power button and reset switch
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
3500545, 3500546, 3500547, 3500571, 3500583, 3500584, 3500595, 3500630, 3500677, 3500678,
|Indicator ||Icon ||Description|
|(A) Battery LED|| ||Indicates the battery status mode:
- Green light indicates that the battery is fully charged.
- Yellow light indicates that the battery is charging.
- Red light indicates a battery malfunction.
- No light indicates that the system is running on the battery because the AC adapter is either not connected or is not providing power to the computer.
|(B) Power LED|| ||Indicates the power status mode:
- Steady green light indicates power is on and computer is in operation.
- Flashing green light indicates that the computer is in standby mode.
- Yellow light indicates that CPU utilization is low (idle).
- No light indicates that the computer is off.
|(C) Reset switch|| ||If you need to shut down the system and cannot use the operating system shut down procedure, use the reset switch. Insert a paper clip to press switch. We recommend only using this method if you have tried pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del or holding down the power
button for 4-5 seconds first. |
|(D) Power button ||Turns power on or off. Can also be configured to
Standby/Resume mode using the Power menu. |