Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008637, 1008638, 1008644, 1008645, 1008647, 1008648, 1008652, 1008655, 1008666, 1008667,
1008794, 1008796, 1008797, 1008798, 1008799, 1008800, 1008801, 1008803, 1008804, 1008805,
1008807, 1008808, 1008958, 1008959, 1008973, 1008989, 1008990, 1009001, 1009002, 1009004,
1009015, 1009022, 1009046, 1009097, 1009098, 1009101, 1009112, 1009126, 1009202, 1009346,
1009442, 1009448, 1014068R, 1014077R, 1014078R, 1014079R, 1014224R, 1014241R, 1014291R, 1014292R,
1014293R, 1014294R, 1014328R, 1014329R, 1014330R, 1014331R, 1014335R, 1014336R, 1014338R, 1014339R,
1014340R, 1014341R, 1014382R, 1014383R, 1014384R, 1014418R, 1014516R, 1014570R, 1014658R, 1014798R,
290589R, 2905955R, 2905958R, 2905959R, 2905963R, 2906010R, 7005803R
Gateway S-7710N, Gateway S-7710NXQ: How do I install a Bluetooth device in Windows XP?A: Note: You must follow the directions that came with your device to properly set it up.
The following is an example of how to connect a Bluetooth mouse using the Bluetooth Wizard.
- Open My Bluetooth Places by double-clicking the icon in your systray or double-clicking the My Bluetooth Places icon on your desktop.
- From the My Bluetooth Tasks list, click Bluetooth Setup Wizzard.
- In the Bluetooth Setup dialog box, click I know the service I want to use and I want to find a Bluetooth device that provides that service, and then click Next.
- The computer searches for the device.
Note: You must follow the directions that came with your device to properly set it up. Many devices require you to press a button and put the device in a broadcast mode at this point allowing the other Bluetooth device to discover it. If you do not, the device will not be found.
- If the device is detected the following dialog box is displayed.
If the device is not detected the following dialog box is displayed.
- When the device is detected, in the Confirmation Required dialog box , click the Click Here button during the allotted time.
Note: Devices only broadcast for a short time. You must follow the directions that came with your device to properly set it up.
- At this point the device is configured and functioning. To view the Bluetooth devices you have connected to your computer, open My Bluetooth Places and click View Devices in Range. Connected devices and other devices within range are displayed.