Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008637, 1008644, 1008652, 1008655, 1008667, 5961, 5962, 6244, 6245Q: How do I change the touchpad settings on this notebook?A: Note: The touchpad drivers must be installed to access the Mouse Properties settings for the touchpad.
Follow these steps to change the touchpad settings.
- From the Start menu, click Control Panel. With Control Panel in Category View, click Printers and Other Hardware.
- In the Printers and Other Hardware window, click the Mouse icon.
- In the Mouse Properties dialog box, click the Device Settings tab, and then click Settings.
- To modify a touchpad setting, click the + in front of the setting you want to change, and then modify the setting.
- To save changes, click OK.