Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008801, 1008803, 1008989, 1014338R
Q: How do I install or replace the battery on this notebook?A: Removing the Battery
- Disconnect your notebook from the optional port replicator.
- If your notebook is on and is connected to AC power, go to Step 3. If the computer is on and is not plugged into an AC outlet, save your work and turn off the computer.
- Close the LCD panel.
- Turn the computer over.
- Slide the battery lock on the upper right to the unlock position.
- Slide the battery lock on the upper left just below the battery to the unlock position, and then slide the battery out of the notebook.
Inserting the Battery
- Slide a charged battery into the bay until it snaps into place.
- Slide both battery locks to the lock position.
- Turn your notebook over.
- Open the LCD panel and press the power button.