Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008796, 1008797, 1008863R, 1008865R, 1008916, 1008962, 1008963, 1008994, 1009020, 1009028,
1009030, 1009031, 1009066, 1009072, 1009090, 1009092, 1009136, 1013873R, 1013874R, 1013875R,
1013876R, 1013916R, 1013918R, 1013928R, 1013935R, 1013936R, 1013944R, 1013945R, 1013958R, 1013960R,
1013963R, 1013973R, 1013976R, 1013979R, 1013983R, 1014028R, 1014033R, 1014061R, 1014065R, 1014068R,
1014072R, 1014077R, 1014078R, 1014079R, 1014080R, 1014112R
Q: How do I install or replace the battery on this notebook?A: Removing the Battery
- If your notebook is on and is connected to AC power, go to Step 2. If the computer is on and is not plugged into an AC outlet, save your work and turn off the computer.
- Close the LCD panel.
- Turn the computer over.
- Slide the battery lock (upper right) to the unlock position.
- Slide the battery release latch (upper left) and hold while sliding the battery out of the bay.
Inserting the Battery
- Slide a recharged battery into the bay and press down until it snaps into place.
- Slide the battery lock to the lock position.
- Turn your notebook over.
- Open the LCD panel and press the power button.