Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1007741, 1007742, 1007743, 1007745, 1007773, 1007806, 1007911, 1008017, 1008089, 1008093,
1008134, 1008135, 1008150, 1008152, 1008153, 1008193, 1008517, 1008698, 3501731, 3501732,
3501765, 3501840, 3501841, 3501842, 3501843
Q: How do I disconnect the Gateway M675 notebook from the port replicator?A:
||You can separate the computer from the port replicator while the computer is off or on, but not in Standby or Hibernate mode.
Follow these steps to separate the notebook from the port replicator.
- If your computer is off, go to step 2.
- If your computer is on and using Microsoft® Windows® XP, from the Start menu, click Undock Computer. The Undock Computer menu item appears on the Start menu only while the computer is docked.
- If your computer is on and using Windows 2000, From the Start menu, click Eject PC. The Eject PC menu item appears on the Start menu only while the computer is docked.
- Press down on the docking release latch. The notebook springs up slightly.
- Lift the computer off of the port replicator.
Connecting the Port Replicator