Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1007741, 1007742, 1007743, 1007745, 1007773, 1007806, 1007911, 1008017, 1008089, 1008093,
1008134, 1008135, 1008150, 1008152, 1008153, 1008193, 1008517, 1008698, 3501731, 3501732,
3501765, 3501840, 3501841, 3501842, 3501843
Q: How do I change the battery in the Gateway M675 notebook?A:
- If the computer is on and is connected to AC power, go to step 2. If the computer is on and is not plugged into an AC outlet, save your work and turn off the computer.
- Close the LCD panel.
- Disconnect your notebook from the optional port replicator if applicable.
- Turn the computer over.
- Slide the battery release latch.
- Lift the battery out of the bay.
- Place a recharged battery into the bay.
- Press down until it snaps into place.
- Turn your notebook over and reattach the optional port replicator if applicable.
- Open the LCD panel and press the power button.