Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008586, 1008592, 1008593Q: How do I change the touchpad settings on this notebook?A: Follow these steps to change the touchpad settings.
- From the Start menu, click Control Panel. With Control Panel in Category View, click Printers and Other Hardware.
- In the Printers and Other Hardware window, click the Mouse icon.
- In the Mouse Properties dialog box, click the Device Settings tab, and then click Settings.
- To modify a touchpad setting, click the + in front of the setting you want to change, and then modify the setting.
- To save changes, click OK.