Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
2900604, 2900605, 2900606, 2900607, 2900609, 2900612, 2900654, 2900677, 2900749, 2900750,
3400091, 3400092, 3400095, 3400335, 3400336, 3501936, 3501937, 3501941, 3501942, 3501987
Q: How do I change the battery in the Gateway M320 notebook?A:
- If the computer is on and is connected to AC power, go to step 2. If the computer is on and is not plugged into an AC outlet, save your work and turn off the computer.
- Close the LCD panel.
- Turn the computer over.
- Slide the battery lock to the unlock position.
- Slide the battery release latch and hold while sliding the battery out of the bay.
- Place a recharged battery into the bay and press down until it snaps into place.
- Slide the battery lock to the lock position.
- Turn your notebook over.
- Open the LCD panel and press the power button.