Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1007760, 1007761, 1007762, 1007763, 1007764, 1007772, 1007909, 1007993, 1008016, 1008067,
1008079, 1008080, 1008190, 1008195, 1008203, 1008301, 1008357, 1008358, 1008359, 1008484,
2900753, 3501734, 3501735, 3501736, 3501737, 3501781, 3501844, 3501845, 3501846, 3501847,
3501848, 3501890, 3501892, 3501893, 3501923, 3501925, 5177
The convertible tablet notebook's pen is the only device that can write, tap, and input directly on your convertible tablet notebook's display. The pen can do everything a mouse does. Just think "tap" instead of "click".
A finger-tap or PDA stylus has no effect on your convertible tablet notebook's display, and ink pens and other pointed objects could damage the surface. Always use the pen that came with your convertible tablet notebook.
- Hold the pen the same way you hold a writing pen, and steady your writing hand by resting it on the display surface.
- Line up the pointer before you tap, in cases where the pointer and pen point are out of alignment. The screen reads the position of the pointer, not the tap.
- Always store the pen in the convertible tablet notebook's pen holder when not in use.
- Store extra pens horizontally in a box or drawer.
- Pens should not be stored vertically on the tip, as constant tip pressure can affect pen-digitizer interaction.
- The pen has electronics in it, so it should not be exposed to or immersed in liquids.
- Normal use wears down the pen's point. Replace the point as needed.
- Calibration ensures the accuracy of the pen.
Using the Gateway® M275 Convertible Tablet Notebook's Pen