Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
2900753, 3501734, 3501735, 3501736, 3501737, 3501777, 3501778, 3501779, 3501780, 3501781,
3501788, 3501789, 3501799, 3501810, 3501811, 3501812, 3501821, 3501822, 3501823, 3501824,
3501844, 3501845, 3501846, 3501847, 3501848, 3501890, 3501892, 3501893, 3501923, 3501925,
3501949, 3501950, 3501951, 3501952, 3501953, 3501954, 3501955, 3501956Q: How do I use Nero Express to create a music CD?A:
- From the Start menu, point to All Programs, Burn a CD or Data DVD, Nero Programs, and then click Nero Express.
- Insert a blank, writable CD into your recordable drive.
- If a dialog box opens, click Take no action, then click OK.
- In the Nero Express window, move your pointer over Music, then click one of the following options:
- Click Add.
- In the Select Files and Folders dialog box, browse to the folder that contains the files you want to add. You can click the arrow to open the Location list:, and then click a drive or folder, or you can click folders in the Name: list. Press and hold the CTRL key to select multiple files.
- Click Add. You can continue to select files and click Add.
- After you select all your files, click Finished.
- Click Next.
- In the Final Burn Settings window, click the arrow to open the Current recorder list:, and then click your recordable drive.
- Click Burn. The Burning Process window opens and Nero Express burns the files to the CD.
- When a message tells you that the recording is complete, click OK.
- Click Next to return the main Nero Express window.
- Click Exit.
In addition to Nero Express, you can use:
- Nero BackItUp to create a backup of files on your hard drive, then use BackItUp to restore the files you backed up in case of a hard drive failure, virus, or other problem.
- Nero CD-DVD Speed to test your DVD and DVD/CD-RW drives for transfer rates, load and eject times, seek and access times, and more.
- Nero Cover Designer to create labels for your CDs and DVDs, covers for your CD and DVD cases, booklets to include with your CDs and DVDs, and more.
- Nero DriveSpeed to control DVD or DVD/CD-RW drive read speed and spin down time.
- Nero InfoTool to find out about your drive capabilities and PC configuration.
To use these programs, from the Start menu, point to All Programs, Burn a CD or Data DVD, Nero Programs, and then click the program you want.
For more information, see the online help in the programs and the online user's guides. To access the user's guides, from the Start menu, point to All Programs, Burn a CD or Data DVD, User's Guides, and then click the guide you want.