Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
2900753, 3501734, 3501735, 3501736, 3501737, 3501777, 3501778, 3501779, 3501780, 3501781,
3501788, 3501789, 3501799, 3501810, 3501811, 3501812, 3501821, 3501822, 3501823, 3501824,
3501844, 3501845, 3501846, 3501847, 3501848, 3501890, 3501892, 3501893, 3501923, 3501925,
3501949, 3501950, 3501951, 3501952, 3501953, 3501954, 3501955, 3501956Q: How do I use Nero Express to copy music tracks?A:
- From the Start menu, point to All Programs, Burn a CD or Data DVD, Nero Programs, and then click Nero Express.
- Insert the music CD that has the tracks you want to copy into your CD drive.
- If an Audio CD dialog box opens, click Take no action, and then click OK.
- In the Nero Express window, click More.
- On the Nero Toolbar, click the Save Tracks icon.
- The Nero's Title and CD Database dialog box opens. Wait until the dialog box closes or click Cancel.
- If a message box opens, click OK.
- In the Save Tracks dialog box, click the arrow button to open the Output file format list, and then click the format you want for the saved tracks.
- To record all the tracks, click GO. To record selected tracks, hold down the CTRL key, click the tracks you want, and then click GO. The recording process begins.
- After the recording is complete, click Close.
In addition to Nero Express, you can use:
- Nero BackItUp to create a backup of files on your hard drive, then use BackItUp to restore the files you backed up in case of a hard drive failure, virus, or other problem.
- Nero CD-DVD Speed to test your DVD and DVD/CD-RW drives for transfer rates, load and eject times, seek and access times, and more.
- Nero Cover Designer to create labels for your CDs and DVDs, covers for your CD and DVD cases, booklets to include with your CDs and DVDs, and more.
- Nero DriveSpeed to control DVD or DVD/CD-RW drive read speed and spin down time.
- Nero InfoTool to find out about your drive capabilities and PC configuration.
To use these programs, from the Start menu, point to All Programs, Burn a CD or Data DVD, Nero Programs, and then click the program you want.
For more information, see the online help in the programs and the online user's guides. To access the user's guides, from the Start menu, point to All Programs, Burn a CD or Data DVD, User's Guides, and then click the guide you want.