Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
2900753, 3501734, 3501735, 3501736, 3501737, 3501777, 3501778, 3501779, 3501780, 3501781,
3501788, 3501789, 3501799, 3501810, 3501811, 3501812, 3501821, 3501822, 3501823, 3501824,
3501844, 3501845, 3501846, 3501847, 3501848, 3501890, 3501892, 3501893, 3501923, 3501925,
3501949, 3501950, 3501951, 3501952, 3501953, 3501954, 3501955, 3501956Q: How do I use Nero Express to copy a CD?A:
- From the Start menu, point to All Programs, Burn a CD or Data DVD, Nero Programs, and then click Nero Express.
- In the Nero Express window, click Copy entire disc.
- Insert the music CD or data CD you want to copy into your recordable drive.
- In the Select source and destination window, click the arrow to open the Source drive: list, and then click the drive that contains your source disc.
- Click the arrow to open the Destination drive: list, and then click your recordable drive.
- Click Burn.
- The Nero's Title and CD Database dialog box opens. Wait until the dialog box closes or click Cancel.
- The Burning Process window opens. Nero Express copies the tracks or files to your hard drive.
- A message prompts you to insert a CD. Remove the source CD, insert a blank, writable CD, then wait for the message box to close. Nero Express copies the files from your hard drive to the writable CD.
- When a message tells you that the recording is complete, click OK.
- Click Next to return to the main Nero Express window.
- Click Exit.
In addition to Nero Express, you can use:
- Nero BackItUp to create a backup of files on your hard drive, then use BackItUp to restore the files you backed up in case of a hard drive failure, virus, or other problem.
- Nero CD-DVD Speed to test your DVD and DVD/CD-RW drives for transfer rates, load and eject times, seek and access times, and more.
- Nero Cover Designer to create labels for your CDs and DVDs, covers for your CD and DVD cases, booklets to include with your CDs and DVDs, and more.
- Nero DriveSpeed to control DVD or DVD/CD-RW drive read speed and spin down time.
- Nero InfoTool to find out about your drive capabilities and PC configuration.
To use these programs, from the Start menu, point to All Programs, Burn a CD or Data DVD, Nero Programs, and then click the program you want.
For more information, see the online help in the programs and the online user's guides. To access the user's guides, from the Start menu, point to All Programs, Burn a CD or Data DVD, User's Guides, and then click the guide you want.