Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
2900753, 3501734, 3501735, 3501736, 3501737, 3501781, 3501844, 3501845, 3501846, 3501847,
3501848, 3501890, 3501892, 3501893, 3501923, 3501925, 5177Q: How do I monitor the battery charge on the Gateway M275 Convertible Tablet Notebook?A: Closely monitor the battery charge on the Gateway® M275 Convertible Tablet Notebook. When the battery charge gets low, change the battery or connect to AC power immediately to prevent losing any unsaved work.
Monitor the battery charge by:
- Double-clicking the power cord icon or battery icon in the taskbar. The Power Meter dialog box opens.
Note: If the power cord or battery icon does not appear on the taskbar, click the show hidden icons button. If the icon still does not appear, verify that Always show icon on the taskbar is checked on the Power Options Properties Advanced tab.
- Pressing FN+STATUS to view the power status box, which opens in the upper-left corner of the screen. The power status box shows the current power source, the battery charge level, and the power management mode.
- Looking at the battery charge indicator:
Note: This LED only lights up when your convertible tablet notebook is connected to AC power or the battery charge is very low.
- LED blue - battery is fully charged.
- LED purple - battery is charging.
- LED blinking red - battery charge is very low.
- LED solid red - battery is malfunctioning.
- Waiting for a Low Battery warning message to appear.
Note: If your battery charge indicator displays what looks like an inaccurate charge, you may need to recalibrate the battery.