Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
2900753, 3501734, 3501735, 3501736, 3501737, 3501781, 3501844, 3501845, 3501846, 3501847,
3501848, 3501890, 3501892, 3501893, 3501923, 3501925, 5177Q: How do I change the battery on the Gateway M275 Convertible Tablet Notebook?A: If your convertible tablet notebook is plugged into an AC outlet, you can change the battery while your notebook is turned on. If your convertible tablet notebook is not plugged into an AC outlet, you must turn your notebook off while changing the battery.
Follow these steps to replace the battery.
- If the convertible tablet notebook is on and is plugged into an AC outlet, go to step 2. If the convertible tablet notebook is on and is not plugged into an AC outlet, save your work and turn off the computer.
- Close the LCD panel.
- Disconnect your convertible tablet notebook from the optional port replicator.
- Turn the convertible tablet notebook over so the bottom is facing up.
- Slide the battery lock to the unlocked position.
- Slide the battery release latch.
- Lift the battery out of the bay.
- Place a recharged battery into the bay and press down until it snaps into place.
- Turn the convertible tablet notebook over.
- Reattach the optional port replicator.
- Open the LCD panel and turn on the convertible tablet notebook.