Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why is there no video when playing a DVD on the 450ROG notebook when connected to an external device such as a monitor or projector but the desktop is displayed on both?A: To resolve this, use the following steps to enable the Clone Mode option.
- From the Start menu, click Control Panel. If your Control Panel is in Category View, click Appearance and Themes.
- Click or doubleclick the Display icon.
- In the Display Properties dialog box, click the Settings tab.
- On the Settings tab, click Advanced.
- Click the Overlay tab, and then click Clone Mode Options.
- Select Theater Mode or Same On All, and then click Apply
- Click OK to close the Multiple Monitors and Mobility 7 Properties dialog box.
- Click OK to close the Display Properties dialog box.
- Click X to close Control Panel.
This allows the video playback to display on both and not just the source.