Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I use Media Player on the Gateway M350WVN
notebook?A: The Windows® Media Player can play several types of audio and video files, including WAV, MIDI, MP3, AU, AVI, and MPEG formats. More information about using the Windows Media Player is located in Help.
Playing a File Using the Windows Media Player
- Open Media Player.
- In Windows XP, from the Start menu, point to All Programs, and then click Windows Media Player.
- In Windows 2000, from the Start menu, point to Programs, Accessories, Entertainment, and then click Windows Media Player. The Windows Media Player opens.
- In Windows Media Player, from the File menu, click Open.
- In the Open dialog box, select the file you want to play, and then click Open.
- Play the file by clicking (play), and then stop playing the file by clicking (stop).