Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I change the battery on the 400VTX, 450ROG, and 450RGH notebooks?A: If the computer is plugged into an AC outlet, you can change the battery while the computer is turned on. If your computer is not plugged into an AC outlet, you must turn off the computer while changing the batteries.
Follow these steps to replace the battery.
- If the computer is on and is plugged into an AC outlet, go to step 2.
If the computer is on and is not plugged into an AC outlet, save your work and turn off the computer.
- Close the LCD panel.
- Turn the computer over so the bottom is facing up.
- Slide the battery release latch to release the battery.
- Lift the battery out of the bay.
- Place a recharged battery into the bay and press down until it snaps into place.
- Turn the computer over.
- Open the LCD panel and press the power button.