Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
3004154, 3501331, 3501335, 3501337, 3501341, 3501353, 3501354, 3501355, 3501356, 3501751,
3501752, 3501753, 3501946, 3501947, 3501948
Q: How do I check the battery status on the 400VTX and 450ROG notebooks?A: Monitor the battery charge by:
- Double-clicking the power cord icon or battery icon on the taskbar. The Power Meter dialog box opens.
Note: If the power cord or battery icon does not appear on the taskbar, click Show hidden icons.
- Pressing Fn+STATUS to view the Status display, which opens in the upper-left corner of the screen. The Status display shows the current power source, the battery charge, and the power management mode.
- Looking at the battery charge indicator:
- A green light indicates the battery is fully charged.
- An orange light indicates the battery is being charged.
- A red light indicates the battery is low.
Note: This LED only lights up when the computer is plugged in.
- Pressing the battery meter button on the battery. The battery meter light indicates the percentage of battery charge remaining.
- Waiting for a Low Battery warning message to appear.
If the battery charge indicators display what looks like an inaccurate charge, you may need to recalibrate the battery.