Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
P-73, P-78, P-7801u
Q: How do I change the touchpad, settings in Windows Vista?A: Note: The touchpad drivers must be installed to access the Mouse Properties settings used for the touchpad.
Follow these steps to change the touchpad settings.
- From the Windows Vista® default Start menu, click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click Hardware and Sound.
- In the Hardware and Sound window, click Mouse.
- In the Mouse Properties dialog box, click the tab for the settings you want to change.
- Make your changes, click Apply, and then click OK to close the window.
- To personalize your pointing device settings, click the Device Settings tab, and then click Settings.
- To modify a setting, click the + in front of the setting you want to change, and then modify the setting.
- To save your changes, click Apply and then click OK to close the dialog box.