|Press and hold the Fn key while pressing the function key...
||Toggle the system LEDs on or off.
Toggle sequence: for the unit with backlit keyboard :
- 1st toggle: All system LEDs on
- 2nd toggle: Backlit Keyboard LEDs off, everything else on
- 3rd toggle: Multimedia touch LEDs and control functions off, everything else on
- 4th toggle: All system LEDs off and Multimedia control functions off
Toggle sequence for the unit without backlit keyboard :
- 1st toggle: All system LEDs on .
- 2nd toggle: Multimedia touch LED and control function off, everything else on
- 3rd toggle: All system LEDs off and Multimedia control functions off
||Turn the optional IEEE 802.11 wireless network radio on or off.
||Enter Sleep mode or Hybrid Sleep mode. Press the power button to leave Sleep mode.
||Toggle the notebook display in the following order:
- The LCD
- An external monitor or projector (a monitor or projector must be plugged into the monitor port on your notebook)
- Both displays at the same time
||Turn the optional Bluetooth radio on or off.
||Increase the LCD panel brightness above the normal brightest setting. Use this feature in bright lighting situations, such as outside in bright sunlight.
Press a second time to decrease the brightness below the normal lowest brightness setting. Use this feature in dim lighting situations.
Press a third time to return the display to the normal brightness setting.
Important: Using this feature affects the battery performance.