Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1014291R, 1014292R, 1014293R, 1014294R, 1014382R, 1014383R, 1014384R, 1014418R, 1014658R, 1014798R,
2905955R, 2905963R, 2905964R, 2905974R, 2906010R, 2906011R, 2906046R, 2906091R, C-143X, C-143XL
Q: How do I change the tablet settings on this Gateway convertible notebook in Windows Vista?A: Tablet and Pen Settings
- From the Windows Vista default Start menu, tap or click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click Mobile PC, and then click Tablet PC Settings.
- On the General tab, you can select the settings for handedness, and calibrate your pen for the screen orientation selected.
- On the General tab, under Handedness, tap to select Right-handed or Left-handed.
- Click Apply and then click OK.
Note: Adjusting these settings improves handwriting recognition and changes the location of menus so that your hand does not cover them.
Calibrating the Pen
Note: You must calibrate for each screen orientation.
- On the General tab, under Calibration, from the Orientation: drop down list, select the screen orientation if different that the one you are currently using.
- Click Calibrate.
- On the screen tap the crosshair each time it appears on the screen.
- In the Digitizer Calibration Tool dialog box, to save the calibration data, click OK.