Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1014119R, 1014186R, 1014197R, 1014217R, 1014225R, 1014279R, 1014285R, 1014286R, 1014320R, 1014337R,
1014430R, 1014432R, 1014434R, 1014438R, 1014498R, 1014628R, 1014640R, 1014642R
Q: How do I install a Bluetooth device in Windows Vista?A: Note: You must follow the directions that came with your device to properly set it up.
The following is an example of how to connect a Bluetooth device.
- From the Windows Vista default Start menu, click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click Network and Internet.
- In the Network and Internet window, under Bluetooth Devices, click Set up a Bluetooth enabled device.
- In the Bluetooth Devices dialog box, on the Devices tab, click Add.
- In the Add Bluetooth Device Wizard, follow the online instructions.
Note: You must follow the directions that came with your device to properly set it up. Many devices require you to press a button and put the device in a broadcast mode at some point during the installation allowing the other Bluetooth device to discover it. If you do not, the device will not be found.
Note: Devices only broadcast for a short time. You must follow the directions that came with your device to properly set it up.