||This is the Intel (Essex) Pentium 4 - 2.0 GHz (400MHz) motherboard. On the graphic, click the hyperlinks for more information.
Note: When reseating any components or working inside the case, unplug the power cord and wait for the green light to turn off (10 seconds maximum). There is more available current supplied to this motherboard than others. Failure to unplug the power cord causes shorts and hot spots on the motherboard and the component with which you were working.
- Intel® 845G chipset
- Support for Pentium 4 processors with up to 533-megahertz (MHz) System Bus speeds
- USB version 2.0 on all ports
- Ultra 66/100 IDE controller
- Fast DDR memory (DDR 200 or DDR 266)
- 2-gigabytes maximum memory (using 512-megabit technology)
- SoundMax 1981 integrated audio
- Optional integrated Intel graphics