Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
This is the control panel access door for the Destination® 31-inch monitor. The two small tabs on the sides of the door fit into notches in the monitor cabinet.
To open the control panel on the front of the monitor, press the arrow located on the center of the control panel. To close the control panel, push the control panel into the monitor and press the arrow.
On the graphic, click the tabs for closer views.
Remove the door
Replace the door
- Open the control panel door on the monitor.
- Place a flat tip screwdriver between the side of the monitor cabinet and the door.
- Gently push the side of the control panel door away from the monitor cabinet until the tab clears the notch in the cabinet.
- Remove the door from the control panel opening.
- Place the replacement door in the control panel opening aligning one of the tabs in the notch.
- Gently guide the other side into place, using a flat tip screwdriver to help position the tab into the notch on that side.
- Close the control panel door.