Part number 7002139
- The monitor's wide auto-scanning compatibility range makes it possible to upgrade video cards or software without purchasing a new monitor.
- Digitally controlled auto-scanning is done using an internal microprocessor, for horizontal scan frequencies between 30kHz and 121kHz, and vertical scan frequencies between 50Hz and 160Hz. The microprocessor-based intelligence allows the monitor to operate in each frequency mode with the precision of a fixed frequency monitor.
- The monitor contains resident memory for pre-programmed screen display standards and is also capable of storing additional user adjustment parameters.
- The monitor is capable of producing a non-interlaced maximum addressable resolution format of 2048 dots × 1536 lines. This display is well suited for windowing environments.
- Because of the analog signal inputs, the monitor can display an unlimited palette of colors that can be manually adjusted to suit your specific needs.
- The monitor has a power management function accorded to VESA -DPMS -standard. To save energy, the monitor must be connected to a computer compliant with the VESA -DPMS -standard. (Refer to your computer and/or video card instructions for proper operation.)
- To ensure ease of installation and ongoing use, the monitor features On Screen Display (OSD) of all monitor set up and adjustment functions.
- For use in a variety of applications, the monitor complies with UL 1950, CSA C22.2 No.950 and EN60950 for safety, FCC Class-B and EN55022 Class-B for EMI, MPR-II, ISO 9241-3, ISO9241-7 and ISO9241-8 for ergonomics. The monitor also complies with TCO 99 guideline for environmental safe use.
- The monitor complies with Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) DDC
- Fine 0.24mm aparture grille pitch/maximum addressable resolution of 2048 × 1536.
- USB self-powered hub with 1 upstream port and 3 downstream ports.