A - Select Drive
The Select Drive option allows you to select hard drives drive and view status for all drives. This option is used if the computer has multiple hard drives installed and a certain drive needs to be tested.
Note: Back up all data before proceeding.
- Boot to the GWSCAN media.
- In the GWSCAN menu, select option 1 to run GWSCAN.
- From the GWSCAN 5.12 - Data Lifeguard Diagnostics main menu, press the ENTER key to select Select Drive, and then press ENTER.
- On the Select Drive screen, press the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW key to select the drive, and then press ENTER. This displays the status details and verifies which drive has been selected.
- Press the ESC key to return to the main menu to run the tests you want, pertaining to the selected drive.