Running Quick Test Using GWSCAN 5.11
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
GWSCAN511Note: Back up all data before proceeding.
- Place the bootable media containing GWSCAN 5.11 in the CD/DVD or floppy disk drive.
- Shut down Windows and restart the computer. GWSCAN automatically starts to the bootable media.
- From the GWSCAN 5.11 - Data Lifeguard Diagnostics main menu, press the DOWN ARROW key to select Quick Test, and then press ENTER.
- On the Quick Test screen, to begin the test, press the R key.
- When the test is complete, to return to the main menu, press the ESC key.
- Additional options may be selected at this time, or to exit the program, press the DOWN ARROW key to select Quit.
- Restart the computer.