Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
2520516, 2521012, 2521671
Q: How do I troubleshoot no picture when playing the Gateway DVD Recorder?A:
- Ensure that the video cables are securely plugged into the recorder and the TV.
- Ensure that you have made only one video connection. If you are using S-Video or component video, ensure that you have not plugged in the yellow video connector on the composite audio/video cable.
- If the video cables are damaged, replace them.
- Ensure that the System | Video Output option in the Setup menu is set to match the type of video connection being used.
- Ensure that video is set to the correct mode. Press the Source button on the remote control until a picture is visible.
- If the television supports more than one type of connection, check the television's documentation to ensure that it is set to the correct input source for the connection used.