Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I use the Disc Tools in the Gateway DVD Recorder?A:
Disc Tools is an easy-to-use, online tool you can use to:
- Play discs
- Record discs
- Format discs
- Finalize discs
Use Disc Tools:
- Make sure that your DVD recorder is turned on.
- Place a disc, label side up, into the disc tray.
- Press the Disc Tool button.
- At the Disc Tool menu, press the Up or Down button to select a Disc Tools option, and then press the Enter button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to use the selected option.
Disc Tools screens