Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1007596, 2519945, 2520297, 2520659, 7004635, 7004881, 7005128
Q: What can I check if the DVD player is not "seeing" the media server?A:
- Verify your computer is up and running and that the media server software is currently loaded.
- Verify that the folders on the computer containing the media files are shared. Refer to Windows® Help for more information on how to share folders over a network.
- In the on-screen display (OSD) of the DVD player, check the network information and note the IP address for the DVD player.
- Check the network settings for your computer. The computer needs to use an IP address in the same range as your DVD player.
- When all settings are correct, restart your computer to refresh the network connection.