Part number 7004883,7005293
The camcorder features an on-screen display (OSD) that lets you adjust and save date/time, image resolution, and other settings. Your camcorder saves changes you make to the settings even if you turn it off.
To access the OSD:
- Turn on the camcorder.
- Open the LCD display on the camcorder 90 degrees.
- Press the Power/Menu button on the camcorder to open the OSD.
- Press the or buttons to select the OSD menu.
- Press the and buttons to select the option you want to change.
- Press the or buttons to change settings.
- Press the OK button when you have finished making your changes.
- Press the Power/Menu button to exit the OSD.