Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
2520586, 2520587, 2521036, 2521341, 7004853, 7004854, 7004855, 7004856, 7005287, 7005290,
Q: Why is there a delay before I can take another picture after I push the shutter release button?A: There are several reasons for this delay.
The camera must:
- Set the focus, exposure time, white balance, and so forth.
- Charge up the CCD. The camera cannot hold the charge for long, so it does it right before you shoot.
- Copy the image out of the CCD into RAM.
- Compress the image after it has been taken.
- Write the image to the flash memory.