Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008521, 1008522, 1008523, 1008524, 1008576, 1008578, 1008787, 1008789, 1200347, 1200348,
3502070, WME1T506-015, WMEIT506-001
E-4500S SB, E-4500S, E-2500S SB, E-2500S, S-5000S, S-5200S, E-2600S SB, E-2600S, E-4500S SB, E-4500S SB
Q: How do I remove and replace the front bezel on the 3-bay micro-BTX case?A: Remove the bezel
Replace the bezel
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord and all external device cables.
- Remove the access panel.
- Inside the front right corner of the case, there are three tabs that secure the bezel to the case. Two are against the front of the case and the third is on the side of the case, beside the front ports board.
- Release the tab on the side of the case first. Press and hold it toward the front ports board, and then gently pull the bezel away from the case slightly.
- Holding the bezel in position, press down and hold the lower front tab, and then pull the bezel out a small amount more.
- Holding the bezel in this new position, press up and hold the upper tab.
- Swing the bezel away from the front of the case.
Note: Some resistance is felt when swinging the bezel away from the case. There are several friction tabs that release as the bezel swings away.
- Align the large tab at the left side of the bezel with the slot on the front of the case.
- Swing the bezel into place on the front of the case, ensuring that all the tabs engage to secure the bezel.
- Replace the access panel.
- Connect the external device cables and power cord, and then turn on the computer.