Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008521, 1008522, 1008523, 1008524, 1008576, 1008578, 1008787, 1008789, 1200347, 1200348,
3502070, WME1T506-015, WMEIT506-001
E-4500S SB, E-4500S, E-2500S SB, E-2500S, S-5000S, S-5200S, E-2600S SB, E-2600S, E-4500S SB, E-4500S SB
Q: How do I remove and replace the access panel on the 3-bay micro-BTX case?A: Note: Depending on how this convertible case is configured, the access panel is either the top (desktop configuration) or the right side panel (tower configuration).
Remove the access panel
Replace the access panel
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord and all external device cables.
- If the computer is in the tower configuration, convert to the desktop configuration.
- Locate the panel release lever at the right rear corner of the case.
- Lift the lever to release the panel.
- Lift the panel up, and then off the case.
- At about a 45 degree angle, align the tabs on the panel with the slots on the edge of the case closest to the rotating base.
- Lower the panel, and then press it into place until the latch engages.
- If desired, convert to the tower configuration.
- Connect the external device cables and power cord, and then turn on the computer.