Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008486, 1008489, 1008514, 1008515, 1008575, 1008577, 1008788, 1008790, 1014208R, 1014210R,
1014211R, 1014267R, 1014344R, 1014345R, 1014420R, 1200335, 1200339, 3502069, 3502069R, 3502074,
3502074R, WME1T492-020, WME1T506-021, WMEIT492-004
E-4500D, E-4500D SB, E-2500D SB, E-2500D, S-5000D, S-5200D, E-2600D SB, E-2600D, E-2610D, E-2600D SB,
E-2600D SB, E-4610D SB, S-5405D, S-5205D, S-5215DQ: How do I remove and replace an add-in card in the 6-bay micro BTX case?A: Remove an add-in card
Replace an add-in card
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the right side panel.
- Inside the case, the add-in card slots are located in the lower rear corner of the case.
- At the rear of the case, flip the add-in card release latch away from the case.
- For more stability, you can lay the computer on its left side.
- Inside the case, if applicable, disconnect any cables from the add-in card.
- If the card is installed in a PCI Express ×16 slot (not available on all motherboards), press and hold the slot release latch toward the top of the case, and then lift the end of the card.
- Pulling at both ends of the card in a rocking motion, lift the card from the slot.
- Align the card in the slot, and then press down firmly at both ends of the card to seat it in the slot.
- If applicable, connect cables to the card.
- Secure the card in the case by closing the add-in card release latch.
- Ensure that the latch clicks twice and is flat against the case.
- If needed, stand the computer upright.
- Replace the right side panel.
- Connect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.