Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008486, 1008489, 1008514, 1008515, 1008575, 1008577, 1008788, 1008790, 1014208R, 1014210R,
1014211R, 1014267R, 1014268R, 1014344R, 1014345R, 1014420R, 1200335, 1200339, 3502069, 3502069R,
3502074, 3502074R, WME1T492-020, WME1T506-021, WMEIT492-004
E-4500D, E-4500D SB, E-2500D SB, E-2500D, S-5000D, S-5200D, E-2600D SB, E-2600D, E-2610D, E-2600D SB,
E-2600D SB, E-4610D SB, S-5405D, S-5205D, S-5215DQ: How do I remove and replace the right side panel on the 6-bay micro BTX case?A: Remove the right side panel
Replace the right side panel
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- At the rear of the computer, remove the two right side panel thumbscrews.
- Press the side panel release latch,
- Swing the side panel away and off the case.
- Ensure that all the cables are inside the case.
- Align the tabs on the side panel with the front of the case, and then swing the side panel closed.
- Ensure that the side panel release latch engages, and then secure the side panel with two screws.
- Connect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.