Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008486, 1008489, 1008514, 1008515, 1008575, 1008577, 1008788, 1008790, 1014208R, 1014210R,
1014211R, 1014267R, 1014344R, 1014345R, 1014420R, 1200335, 1200339, 3502069, 3502069R, 3502074,
3502074R, WME1T492-020, WME1T506-021, WMEIT492-004
E-4500D, E-4500D SB, E-2500D SB, E-2500D, S-5000D, S-5200D, E-2600D SB, E-2600D, E-2610D, E-2600D SB,
E-2600D SB, E-4610D SB, S-5405D, S-5205D, S-5215DQ: How do I remove and replace the optional speaker in the 6-bay micro BTX case?A: Note: The internal speaker is optional and is not present in all configurations. When the speaker is not included, the air duct may not have the speaker holder attached to it.
Remove the internal speaker
Replace the internal speaker
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the right side panel.
- Remove the air duct.
- On the top of the air duct, pull the side tab of the speaker holder outward, and then push the tab on the speaker to loosen it.
- There are two small tabs at the bottom of the speaker holder that may also need to be pressed outward.
- After the speaker is loosened, pull it out of the speaker holder.
- Slide the speaker all the way into the speaker holder.
- Ensure that the speaker holder tabs engage to secure the speaker.
- Replace the air duct.
- Replace the right side panel.
- Connect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.