Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008486, 1008489, 1008514, 1008515, 1008575, 1008577, 1008788, 1008790, 1014208R, 1014210R,
1014211R, 1014267R, 1014344R, 1014345R, 1014420R, 1200335, 1200339, 3502069, 3502069R, 3502074,
3502074R, WME1T492-020, WME1T506-021, WMEIT492-004
E-4500D, E-4500D SB, E-2500D SB, E-2500D, S-5000D, S-5200D, E-2600D SB, E-2600D, E-2610D, E-2600D SB,
E-2600D SB, E-4610D SB, S-5405D, S-5205D, S-5215DQ: How do I remove and replace the intrusion switch in the 6-bay micro BTX case?A: Remove the intrusion switch
Replace the intrusion switch
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the right side panel.
- Locate the intrusion switch mounted on the chassis near the lower rear corner.
- Follow the intrusion switch cable to its connection on the motherboard. Note the location, and then disconnect the cable.
- Inside the case, push the intrusion switch body up until you can remove it. Resistance is normal
Note: Push up on the intrusion switch body only. Pushing up on the switch can result in damage.
- Align the intrusion switch through the opening in the case, and then press down on the intrusion switch body until it is seated. Resistance is normal.
Note: Press down on the intrusion switch body only. Pressing down on the switch can result in damage.
- Connect the intrusion switch cable to the motherboard.
- Replace the right side panel.
- Connect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.