Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008486, 1008489, 1008514, 1008515, 1008575, 1008577, 1008788, 1008790, 1014208R, 1014210R,
1014211R, 1014267R, 1014344R, 1014345R, 1014420R, 1200335, 1200339, 3502069, 3502069R, 3502074,
3502074R, WME1T492-020, WME1T506-021, WMEIT492-004
E-4500D, E-4500D SB, E-2500D SB, E-2500D, S-5000D, S-5200D, E-2600D SB, E-2600D, E-2610D, E-2600D SB,
E-2600D SB, E-4610D SB, S-5405D, S-5205D, S-5215DQ: How do I remove and replace the power supply in the 6-bay micro BTX case?A: Remove the power supply
Replace the power supply
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the right side panel.
- Inside the case, note all power supply lead connection locations, and then disconnect them.
- At the rear of the case, remove the three power supply screws.
- Slide the power supply toward the front of the case about an inch, and then remove it.
- Align the power supply in the case, and then slide it to the rear of the case.
- Secure the power supply in the case with three screws.
- Connect power supply leads to the appropriate locations.
- Replace the right side panel.
- Connect the power cord, and then turn on the computer.