Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1014206R, 1014422R, 1014673R, 1014689R, 1015113R, 3507086R, 3507134R
E-2610N, S-5215NQ: How do I remove and replace the power supply in the Gateway 3-bay nBTX case?A: Remove the power supply
Replace the power supply
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the case access panel.
- Remove the hard drive.
- Remove the external drive cage.
- Inside the computer case, disconnect any of the power supply cables not already disconnected. Note how power supply cables are routed through clips inside the case, and then free the cables.
- At the rear of the computer case, remove the four screws that secure the power supply.
- Slide the power supply toward the front of the case, and then lift it out.
- Place the power supply in the left rear corner of the case, and then slide it to the rear wall.
- At the rear of the case, secure the power supply with four screws.
- Where applicable, route power cables through clips inside the case.
- Connect power cables to the motherboard.
- Replace the external drive cage.
- Replace the hard drive.
- Replace the case access panel.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.