Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1014206R, 1014422R, 1014673R, 1014689R, 1015113R, 3507086R, 3507134R
E-2610N, S-5215NQ: How do I remove and replace the front bezel on the Gateway 3-bay nBTX case?
A: Remove the front bezel
Replace the front bezel
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the case access panel.
- Inside the case, lift the processor air duct and fan up a short distance, and then lay it on the optical drive cage. Be careful not to pull the fan wires.
- Inside the front of the case, there are six tabs that secure the front bezel on the case. Three tabs are along the top of the bezel, two tabs are along the bottom, and one tab is on the left side of the bezel.
- Starting at the front, lower right corner, pull or press each tab across the front of the bezel while gently pulling it away from the case.
- After all the tabs along the top and bottom of the bezel are loosened, the tab on the left side releases, and then the bezel can be lifted free.
Note: Do not pull too hard on the bezel. Pulling too hard can cause damage to the tabs, the bezel, or both.
- Align the bezel with the front of the case.
- Ensure that each tab is aligned with its corresponding slot in the case, and then press the bezel into place.
- Check each tab and press into place individually if needed.
- Replace the case access panel.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.