Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1014206R, 1014422R, 1014673R, 1014689R, 1015113R, 3507086R, 3507134R
E-2610N, S-5215NQ: How do I remove and replace the access panel on the Gateway 3-bay nBTX case?A: Remove the access panel
Replace the access panel
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- At the rear of the computer, press in the panel release latch.
- Lift the panel up, and then remove it from the case.
- Align the four tabs on the access panel with the four slots along the top, front of the case.
- Lower the panel onto the case, and then press it closed so that the latch engages.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.