Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1009171, 1009172, 1009173, 1009174, 1009295, 1009296, 1009303, 1009447, 1009473, 1009475,
1009547, 1009573, 1014385R, 1014386R, 1014387R, 1014388R, 1014389R, 1014390R, 1014391R, 1014419R,
2905934R, 2905950R, 2905953R, 2905985R, 2905986R, 2905989R, 2905990R, 2905992R, 2906020R, 2906021R,
FX530S, FX530XM, FX530XG, FX530XT, FX530XV, FX530B, FX530XL, FX530S, FX8030, FX8020,
FX8010m, FX8040, FX530S, FX530XM, FX530XG, FX530XT, FX530XV, FX530XL, FX530B, FX530XE,
FX530QS, FX540XG, FX540XT, FX540B, FX540XG, FX540X, FX540XV, FX541XT, FX541S, FX541X
Q: How do I remove and replace the right side panel on the Gateway 7-bay BTX computer case?A: Remove the panel
Replace the panel
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- At the rear of the computer, if present, remove the shipping thumbscrew that secures the right side panel.
- Lift the release lever until it is perpendicular to the case. Feeling resistance at approximately half way is normal. The top of the right side panel moves away from the case.
- Tilt the right side panel outward, and then lift it way from the case.
- Ensure that all internal cables are inside the case so that they do not get pinched when closing the case.
- Align tabs at the bottom of the right side panel with the slots at the bottom edge of the case.
- Tilt the panel up, and then press it into place.
- Replacing the shipping thumbscrew is optional.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.