Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008326, 1008327, 1008369, 1008370, 1008487, 1008488, 1008579, 1009024, 1009025, 1014429R,
2900766, 3501975, 3502057R, WME003773
E-6300, E-6300 SB, E-6300 SB, E-6300, E-6500D, E-6500D SB, S-5600D, E-6610D SB, E-6610D SB, E-6610D SB,
E-6300-1Q: How do I remove and replace the hard drive in the 7-bay BTX computer case?A: Remove the hard drive
Replace the hard drive
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the computer's right side panel.
- Inside the case, locate the hard drive bays in the lower front corner.
- At the rear of the hard drive, disconnect the power and signal cables.
- Slide the hard drive bay release lever toward the outside of the case.
- Slide the hard drive out of the bay.
- Slide the hard drive into the bay.
- Lock the drive into place by sliding the hard drive bay release lever toward the inside of the case.
- Connect the signal and power cables to the rear of the hard drive.
- Replace the right side panel.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.