Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008326, 1008327, 1008369, 1008370, 1008487, 1008488, 1008579, 2900766, 3501975, 3502057R,
E-6300, E-6300 SB, E-6300 SB, E-6300, E-6500D, E-6500D SB, S-5600D, E-6300-1Q: How do I remove and replace power switch control panel in the 7-bay BTX computer case?A: Remove the power switch control panel
Replace the power switch control panel
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the computer's right side panel.
- Remove the front bezel. The power switch control panel is located in the center of the front of the case.
- Inside the case, remove the air duct.
- Remove the front fan assembly.
- Inside the front of the case locate the power switch control panel, and then pull back on the tab. When the latch tab clears the slot, pull the control panel toward the bottom of the case, and then lift it free.
- Take care that the cables do not catch on internal components.
- Inside the case, align the tabs on the front of the power switch control panel with the slots in the front of the case, and then slide the control panel up until it latches into place.
- Route the cables upward under the 3.5-inch drive bays, but do not connect them. The cables are connected after the air duct is replaced.
- Replace the front fan assembly.
- Replace the air duct.
- Replace the front bezel.
- Replace the computer's right side panel.
- Turn on the computer.