Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008326, 1008327, 1008369, 1008370, 1008487, 1008488, 1008579, 1009024, 1009025, 1014429R,
2900766, 3501975, 3502057R, WME003773
E-6300, E-6300 SB, E-6300 SB, E-6300, E-6500D, E-6500D SB, S-5600D, E-6610D SB, E-6610D SB, E-6610D SB,
E-6300-1Q: How do I remove and replace memory modules in the 7-bay BTX computer case?A: Remove memory
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the computer's right side panel.
- For more stability, you can carefully lay the computer case on its left side.
- Inside the case, locate the DIMM sockets near the top of the motherboard and below the power supply.
- Press the release latches at each end of the module outward. The module lifts from the slot slightly.
- Handling the module only by the edges, lift it out of the socket. Take care not to touch the chips or the gold connectors on the module.
- Align the memory module with the DIMM socket, and then firmly press the module into place.
- Verify that the release latches at each end of the module flip up into place and secure the module.
- If needed, stand the computer case upright.
- Replace the right side panel.
- Connect the computer's power cord, and then turn on the computer.