Frequently Asked Questions
Show Part Numbers
Hide Part Numbers
1008304, 1008305, 1008308, 1008309, 1008371, 1008372, 1008375, 1008376, 1008498, 2900720,
2900724, 2900798, 3501958, 3501974, WME1T455-005
E-2300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay SB, E-4300 6-Bay, E-2300 6-Bay, E-4350, E-2300A 6-Bay, E-4300B 6-Bay, E-4300 6-Bay
Q: How do I remove and replace or install an add-in card in the Hudson 915 6-bay case?A: Remove an add-card
Replace or install an add-in card
- Turn off the computer, and then disconnect the power cord.
- Remove the computer case left side panel.
- At the rear of the case, loosen the screw that secures the add-in card retention door closed.
- Open the retention door.
- If desired for more stability, you can carefully lay the computer on its right side.
- Inside the case, the add-in card slots are located near the bottom rear corner.
- Lift the card out of the slot. Alternately pulling up each end of the modem in a rocking motion can be helpful.
- If this is a new installation, perform steps 1 through 6 above, and then remove the slot cover from the slot you want to use.
- Align the add-in card with the slot, and then firmly press it into place.
- If this is a new installation, follow any additional installation instructions that came with the card, such as connecting internal cables.
- Stand the computer upright, close the add-in card retention door, and then secure it with the thumbscrew.
- Replace the computer case left side panel.
- If needed, at the rear of the computer, connect external cables to the add-in card.
- Turn on the computer and then, if this is a new installtion, follow any additional installation instructions that came with the card, such as software or driver installation.